Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pippin Vintage Jewelry Review

I am a native New Yorker and visit Pippins quite often.  I have never left the store empty-handed.  Pippin has a great selection of vintage watches.  I purchased 3 over the last month for myself and as gifts for others.  The store provides a great repair and cleaning policy.  All of the watches function properly and are of various price ranges.  They also have an incredible collection of vintage and antique jewelry.  The counter at the back of the store features a stunning array of glittering jewelry from various periods.  In addition, the staff is very courteous and accommodating.  For example, they even size watch straps for a perfect fit.  The owner is very passionate and knowledgeable, esp about the watches.  He is friendly and enthusiastic about sharing his knowledge so you know exactly what you are buying.  Shopping at Pippin is a special experience.  It is a true treasure chest in the city!

Wandering through Chelsea on a thrifty shopping mission, I finally had a chance to slip into Pippin Vintage Jewelry with a fellow shopaholic. Two steps through the door and I had filled my grubby little handles with charms and chains and little faux costume jewelry. And everything is incredibly reasonably priced.

In the glass cases they offer a selection of more expensive vintage pieces and watches. The folks behind the counter and friendly and helpful. You're sure to walk out of here with some one of a kind gems within your price range!

112 W 17th St
(between 7th Ave & Avenue Of The Americas)
New York, NY 10011
Neighborhood: Chelsea
(212) 505-5159

No comments:

Post a Comment